Morning teas provide a comfortable, baby-friendly environment to explore gentle parenting techniques. Each topic provides insights into how to meet your baby’s needs while still looking after yourself.
Morning teas are held monthly at the Nightcliff Community Centre and suit babies from birth to around 18 months. Older siblings are welcome to join us. Refreshments Provided. No need to book, please just come along.
Parents in their last trimester of pregnancy are encouraged to attend as a wealth of useful information can be learned from experiencing parent-baby interactions first hand.
Topics & Dates for 2021
- January, Tuesday 26th - Australia Day Public Holiday - No Event
- February, Tuesday 23rd - Soothing, Settling and Sleep Through the First Year of Life
- March, Tuesday 30th - Baby-led Weaning
- April, Tuesday 27th - Travelling With Your Baby
- May, Tuesday 25th - Baby-wearing
- June, Tuesday 29th - Top Ten Gentle/Attachment Parenting Tips For New Mums
- July, Tuesday 27th - Soothing, Settling and Sleep Through the First Year of Life
- August, Tuesday 31st - Top Ten Gentle/Attachment Parenting Tips For Toddlers
- September, Tuesday 28th - Baby-led Weaning
- October, Tuesday 26th - Baby Clothing/Toy Swap Meet
- November, Tuesday 30th - Travelling With Your Baby
Morning Tea Dates
Last Tuesday of Every Month
10am to Noon
Meeting Room at the Nightcliff Community Centre
Free of Charge
No need to book please just come along