Morning teas provide a comfortable, baby-friendly environment to explore gentle parenting techniques. Each topic provides insights into how to meet your baby’s needs while still looking after yourself.
Morning teas are held monthly at the Nightcliff Community Centre and suit babies from birth to around 18 months. Older siblings are welcome to join us. Refreshments Provided. No need to book, please just come along.
Parents in their last trimester of pregnancy are encouraged to attend as a wealth of useful information can be learned from experiencing parent-baby interactions first hand.
Topics & Dates for 2019
- Baby Wearing - Tuesday 29th January
- Sleep For Newborns & Young Infants (under one year) - Tuesday 26th February
- Sleep For Older Babies & Toddlers (over one year) - Tuesday 26th March
- Baby-Led Weaning - Tuesday 30th April
- How To Keep Breastfeeding When Things Change (work, childcare etc) - Tuesday 28th May
- Relationship Dynamics Through Pregnancy, Birth & Early Parenting - Tuesday 25th June
- Baby-Wearing - Tuesday 30th July
- Gut Health For Babies & Young Children - Tuesday 27th August
- Sleep For Newborns & Young Infants (under one year) - Tuesday 24th September
- Elimination Communication & Gentle Toilet Training - Tuesday 29th October
- Travelling With Your Baby - Tuesday 26th November
Last Tuesday of Every Month
10am to Noon
Meeting Room at the Nightcliff Community Centre
Free of Charge
No need to book please just come along