Morning teas provide a comfortable, baby-friendly environment to explore gentle parenting techniques. Each topic provides insights into how to meet your baby’s needs while still looking after yourself.
Morning teas are held monthly at the Nightcliff Community Centre and suit babies from birth to around 18 months. Older siblings are welcome to join us. Refreshments Provided. No need to book, please just come along.
Parents in their last trimester of pregnancy are encouraged to attend as a wealth of useful information can be learned from experiencing parent-baby interactions first hand.
Topics & Dates for 2022
- January, Tuesday 25th - Forming A Secure Attachment With Your Baby
- February, Tuesday 22nd - Soothing, Settling and Sleep Through the First Year of Life
- March, Tuesday 29th - Baby-wearing
- April, Tuesday 26th - Baby-led Weaning
- May, Tuesday 31st - Car Trips & Camping With a Baby/Toddler
- June, Tuesday 28th - Team Building For Baby
- July, Tuesday 26th - Forming A Secure Attachment With Your Baby
- August, Tuesday 30th - Baby-wearing
- September, Tuesday 27th - Soothing, Settling and Sleep Through The First Year of Life
- October, Tuesday 25th - Baby-led Weaning
- November, Tuesday 29th - Travelling With Your Baby
Morning Tea Dates
Last Tuesday of Every Month
10am to Noon
Meeting Room at the Nightcliff Community Centre
Free of Charge
No need to book please just come along