Morning teas provide a comfortable, baby-friendly environment to explore gentle parenting techniques. Each topic provides insights into how to meet your baby’s needs while still looking after yourself.
Morning teas are held monthly at the Nightcliff Community Centre and suit babies from birth to around 18 months. Older siblings are welcome to join us. Refreshments Provided. No need to book, please just come along.
Parents in their last trimester of pregnancy are encouraged to attend as a wealth of useful information can be learned from experiencing parent-baby interactions first hand.
Topics & Dates for 2019
- January, Tuesday 29th - Baby Wearing
- February, Tuesday 26th - Sleep For Newborns & Young Infants (under one year)
- March, Tuesday 26th - Sleep For Older Babies & Toddlers (over one year)
- April, Tuesday 30th - Baby-Led Weaning
- May, Tuesday 28th - How To Keep Breastfeeding When Things Change (work, childcare etc)
- June, Tuesday 25th - Relationship Dynamics Through Pregnancy, Birth & Early Parenting
- July, Tuesday 30th - Baby-Wearing
- August, Tuesday 27th - Gut Health For Babies & Young Children
- September, Tuesday 24th - Sleep For Newborns & Young Infants (under one year)
- October, Tuesday 29th - Elimination Communication & Gentle Toilet Training
- November, Tuesday 26th - Travelling With Your Baby
Morning Tea Dates
Last Tuesday of Every Month
10am to Noon
Meeting Room at the Nightcliff Community Centre
Free of Charge
No need to book please just come along