Morning teas provide a comfortable, baby-friendly environment to explore gentle parenting techniques. Each topic provides insights into how to meet your baby’s needs while still looking after yourself.
Morning teas are held monthly at the Nightcliff Community Centre and suit babies from birth to around 18 months. Older siblings are welcome to join us. Refreshments Provided. No need to book, please just come along.
Parents in their last trimester of pregnancy are encouraged to attend as a wealth of useful information can be learned from experiencing parent-baby interactions first hand.
Topics & Dates for 2020
- January, Tuesday 28th - Sleep For Newborns & Young Infants (Under One Year)
- February, Tuesday 25th - Baby-wearing
- March, Tuesday 31st - Baby-led Weaning
- April, Tuesday 28th - How To Keep Breastfeeding When Things Change (Work, Childcare, Another Pregnancy etc)
- May, Tuesday 26th - Relationship Dynamics Through Pregnancy, Birth & Early Parenting
- June, Tuesday 30th - Making Sense of the Feelings of Motherhood
- July, Tuesday 28th - Sleep For Newborns & Young Infants (Under One Year)
- August, Tuesday 25th - Baby-wearing
- September, Tuesday 29th - Baby-led Weaning
- October, Tuesday 27th - Making Sense of the Feelings of Motherhood
- November, Tuesday 24th - Travelling With Your Baby
Morning Tea Dates
Last Tuesday of Every Month
10am to Noon
Meeting Room at the Nightcliff Community Centre
Free of Charge
No need to book please just come along