Morning teas provide a comfortable, baby-friendly environment to explore gentle parenting techniques. Each topic provides insights into how to meet your baby’s needs while still looking after yourself.
Morning teas are held monthly at the Nightcliff Community Centre and suit babies from birth to around 18 months. Older siblings are welcome to join us. Refreshments Provided. No need to book, please just come along.
Parents in their last trimester of pregnancy are encouraged to attend as a wealth of useful information can be learned from experiencing parent-baby interactions first hand.
Topics & Dates for 2023
- January, Tuesday 31st - Forming A Secure Attachment With Your Baby
- February, Tuesday 28th - Soothing, Settling and Sleep Through the First Year of Life
- March, Tuesday 28th - Baby-wearing
- April, Tuesday 25th - ANZAC Day - no group this month
- May, Tuesday 30th - Travelling with your Baby/Toddler
- June, Tuesday 27th - Understanding Development Through Baby's First Year
- July, Tuesday 25th - Forming A Secure Attachment With Your Baby
- August, Tuesday 29th - Baby-wearing
- September, Tuesday 26th - Soothing, Settling and Sleep Through The First Year of Life
- October, Tuesday 31st - Baby-led Weaning
- November, Tuesday 28th - Travelling With Your Baby
Morning Tea Dates
Last Tuesday of Every Month
10am to Noon
Meeting Room at the Nightcliff Community Centre
Free of Charge
No need to book please just come along