The transition into parenthood happens only once in a lifetime… the birth of your first baby. This relaxed, informal workshop will give you ‘gentle’ or ‘attachment’ parenting style information and skills to prepare you and your partner for the first precious weeks with your new baby.
The Early Parenting Workshop is suitable to attend from around twenty weeks gestation up until your baby is born.
Topics Covered Include
- What Babies Need - Physical, Emotional & Developmental
- Your Babies Experience Of The Fourth Trimester
- Baby & Parent Sleep
- Developmental Milestones
- What New Mums Need
- Understanding Hormones & Brain Changes
- Traditional Postpartum Practices
- A Mothers Experience Of The Fourth Trimester
- Physical Recovery
- Partner's And The Fourth Trimester
- Maintaining Your Relationship
- Question Time
Early Parenting Workshop Details
*This Workshop Now Full* Wednesday 12th February 6pm to 9pm
Saturday 29th February 1pm to 4pm
March 25th February 6pm to 9pm
CEA Office at Nightcliff Community Centre
$80 for two participants
We will contact you with payment details via email within two to three working days after you submit this form.
If you are interested in attending the Early Parenting Workshop but have questions about the suitability for your due date, your support person's availability or combining it with other CEA workshops please email: email@example.com